You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thats so funny... I just got married August 09.. and I really wanted to play some muppet music here and there... but I got vetoed. :big_grin::sing::flirt:
Yea, my mom vetoed that the minute I said it.

I also wouldn't mind getting a bunch of people to perform it in full choreography and costume but don't tell her I said that.

Congradulations by the way

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you love Elmo despite the fact he has pretty much owns Sesame Street at the moment.

...you heard about the orginal ending to 'The Frog Prince' (the Grimm Fairy tale) and thought, "A frog getting thrown at the wall, that's nothing new."

APRena

Reaction score
u think about having a wedding like Kermit and Piggys or Maria and Luis
I *am* going to play "He'll Make Me Happy" at my wedding. :smile: All possible spouses shall be tested on their agreement to this.

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
If you cry while listening to a song sung by Jerry Nelson because you miss hearing his voice :frown::sympathy::cry:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You imagine yourself as a famous stand up comedian one day, giving an anecdote about your love for muppets in an attempt to introduce Gonzo so you can sing a song with him. And you're not a comedian.

Ask about this at your own risk.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You see a license plate that says "RHL" and you wonder, "Where's the C?" :wink::flirt::eek: