You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
I am not an avid Sesame Street watcher anymore. Do they still use Barkley?

Quesal

Reaction score
If when u feel panic, you visualize the muppets' panic moments in the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show in your head

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you catch a rerun of Taxi and recognize Latka Gravas as Andy Kaufman who was on The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show (him and Tony Clifton:wink:)
:smile:

i.e. - You primarily recognize actors and actresses by their Muppet roles- forget whatever other series they may have done.
:big_grin:

You know, like Robin Williams- that guy who did that sketch with Elmo about different ways to use a stick on Sesame Street.
(yeah, so he did a few movies- "Dead Poets Society", "Good Morning, Vietnam"- and the whole Mork & Mindy thing.) Sesame Street is his obvious height of fame moment!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Of your idea of terrible is that you tried to make a heart-shaped piece of flair of a certain Muppet/Muppeteer on Facebook and it wasn't accepted as one of the new "Limited Edition" flairs. :boo:

unclematt

Reaction score
Sadly, not so much. I haven't seen him for quite a few seasons now.

Kinda makes me sad, he was one of my favorite characters, too.
Maybe they will bring him out this season for the 40th season.

That makes me think of a question I have.

I plan on watching this season of Sesame Street for the 40th and I wanted to know what the schedule is for new episodes airing. I know they do not put new episodes on five days a week. Does anybody know how that works? Or better yet does anybody know exactly when the new episodes will air?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
If you get extremely annoyed when your Evidence professor tries to talk with his hands and they don't match up with his voice; and where's the "henson punch"? haha:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
if you are maybe having romantic feelings for a female you met at MC.

I'm not saying I'm just saying.