You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
yeah I can totally see so many people liking the muppets but not knowing the muppeteers names. my gf is like that. finds them very funny, just doesn't know half as much as I. hehehe

unclematt

Reaction score
if you have decided to rewatch every episode of season 1-3 to get ready for th release of season 4

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You are at a football game and cheer for everybody. (I would do it if I watched sports, even though I doubt the other people would appreciate the ways of the Sesame Street Cheerleader Squad like we do)

*You have some spare time in which you can do almost anything, and you start doing Muppet impressions.

Quesal

Reaction score
If u drive out late at night with your windows down with Nightlife playing loudly out of ur car speakers!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You made sure that you joined MC on a Muppet-related day. (I actually didn't intend to join on Richard's birthday, it was just a coincidence.)

Quesal

Reaction score
if u give Fozzie's comedy act music to your own puppets comedy routine

unclematt

Reaction score
If you take pure pleasure in incorporating Muppet quotes into your everyday life.

"Animal, eat through the bars." Can't incorporate that one yet. I am trying.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you take pure pleasure in incorporating Muppet quotes into your everyday life.

"Animal, eat through the bars." Can't incorporate that one yet. I am trying.
Whenever I'd walk by someone's gate fence or whatever and I feel like it's right, I'll quote that same scene "Rowlf hand me the blow torch. Blow Torch? Who said anything about a blow torch?"
and so on :sympathy: