You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, sitcoms sure are jaunty, aren't they?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
In the 90's didn't sitcoms use more brass instruments? Still jazzy but less woodwind-y/saxophone-y and more trumpet-y. -Y -y -y!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee um-um-a-weh...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I love when parodies of cheesy sitcoms are done. Usually these are the family sitcoms with the stereotypical elements (unfunny jokes, bland characters, the fact that the family never seems to have any problems, the dramatic speech moment with over-the-top music, the characters bursting into an array of forced group laughter, etc.).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, that guy cloned himself like seven time! :eek:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"What's the deal with Donald's house? It looks like a boat, but it's not a boat!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that whenever you go to a restaurant - not necessarily a fancy restaurant, but definitely one that's not a fast-food joint - a vast majority of the time, the waitresses seem to almost always wear these really tight black tops with really short sleeves? I'm almost certain it's intentional, but I don't know who is behind the idea, the individual managers of the restaurants, or like, if there's some unwritten rule for restaurants in general that says the waitresses have to wear such tops. Either way, again, I'm almost certain it's intentional, but at the same time, I guess you can't really complain too much, it's almost sort of like a G-rated version of these kind of restaurants where the waitresses DO actually dress completely in skimpy outfits (Hooters, or that new chain where they all dress in really short kilts and such).

Either way... why would any woman want to work as a waitress anyway? I mean, I'm sure the reason they took the job in the first place is because it's the only job they could get that would ensure them some kind of steady pay, but really, why would you want to face a bunch of people all day long, whining or complaining about their meals, or the service they receive, whether or not they're going to say something positive or negative about you to the manager, among other things like trying to balance those large trays loaded down with multiple plates of heavy food with one hand, or making sure you get orders right and everything.