YIKES! Where did THESE come from?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i have all of those from the uk disney stores i agree rizzo is the worst that is he wearing waldorf was great in my opnion :sleep:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I totally agree that its horrible looking and should be of much better quality...theres just something i find oddly cute about. although Im not sure I would say that if I saw it in person

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow, if you already think THOSE plushesare FREAKING, you didn´t see mine yet.
They come from the muppets christmas movie from 2002 (when I was 5!), and I´d get them with a happy mail from MCdonalds!
I got two piggies and they look like Lips with the face of piggy. Rully, their hair is... Fluffy.
Are you referring to these?

The Europe/Australia ones are notorious for being ugly... actually, the UK set looks pretty decent, considering they're extremely small (it's hard to get a good plush likeness that small). Actually, the UK Animal looks much better than the Disney store version.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I have the Gonzo from that set. He's so endearingly awful, like a blue flamingo, I had to get one.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Are you referring to these?

The Europe/Australia ones are notorious for being ugly... actually, the UK set looks pretty decent, considering they're extremely small (it's hard to get a good plush likeness that small). Actually, the UK Animal looks much better than the Disney store version.
Ah, yeah. Wow, the animal one... I WANT IT! The others look like voodoo dolls

Drtooth

Reaction score
Over all, even the German set seems to have done one thing right as opposed to the Disney Store Animal... I like how Animal's eyes aren't forcefully jutting out and going in different directions, but rather the same piece of fabric tacked down with thread, giving the illusion that there are two eyes. It gives them the right amount of bulge without jutting out of the head. That's fine for Cookie Monster and Elmo, but Animal's eyes are much more subtle.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Over all, even the German set seems to have done one thing right as opposed to the Disney Store Animal... I like how Animal's eyes aren't forcefully jutting out and going in different directions, but rather the same piece of fabric tacked down with thread, giving the illusion that there are two eyes. It gives them the right amount of bulge without jutting out of the head. That's fine for Cookie Monster and Elmo, but Animal's eyes are much more subtle.

Or-- animal just looks STONED

Drtooth

Reaction score
He looks more like he's been strangled to me.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Also that. Or as an earlier post mentioned: outta the centrifuge...