Yet another video greeting from Colorado

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It loaded for me and its a bit show. Very good! you sound American by the way! I never imagined you to sound like that :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
It loaded for me and its a bit show. Very good! you sound American by the way! I never imagined you to sound like that :smile:
LOL- well what did you think we sounded like then?!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Mwoahahah! That's fab! Though I had no idea that Katie was so hidious...*innocent* Twas great! Love the accent, even if it does make "Barry" sound like "Berry". *sniggers*

And now I must go raid the fridge for some sprouts.
I need to film my own so you know that Im not alll green.... not that its a bad thing or anything... :smile:

how do you say Barry? heck- BARRY! yeah you- how do you say your name? did we say it weird?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ALSO- I find it quite funny that you always make tapes in your bathroom! I think every video that you have randomly showed me of yourself has been in your bathroom!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
LOL- well what did you think we sounded like then?!
American but its always a shock to hear Americans ive talked to online for ages and their accents come as a surprise. You all sound like TV and movie people! lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
ALSO- I find it quite funny that you always make tapes in your bathroom! I think every video that you have randomly showed me of yourself has been in your bathroom!
It's true! Every photograph and video I've seen of this guy has been of him in the bathroom!...ok, that came out ALL wrong.

He actually has a logical explaination which involves a towel-rail and a missing tripod, but I'll leave him to tell it himself.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Barry! Where and HOW did you get an avatar of Uncle Deadly wearing a tea-towel on his head? Sorry for interupting the thread, but I noticed it here. :stick_out_tongue:
made it from my copy of the Bernadette Peters episode... :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I need to film my own so you know that Im not alll green.... not that its a bad thing or anything... :smile:

how do you say Barry? heck- BARRY! yeah you- how do you say your name? did we say it weird?
haha I couldnt hear a difference (but of course im deaf) lol. Seriously though, I couldn't tell a difference. :zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"All hail King Barry!"

I did get to upload the original version. My computer blocked it at first.

... and I got left out, again! :big_grin: