Yet another video greeting from Colorado

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mwoahahah! That's fab! Though I had no idea that Katie was so hidious...*innocent* Twas great! Love the accent, even if it does make "Barry" sound like "Berry". *sniggers*

And now I must go raid the fridge for some sprouts.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! All Hail King Barry! Wow. Hahahaha. That made me laugh. You guys are awesome. I need to make a video greeting for 2007. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Totally! Somehow I see MC entering a new era...hmmmm...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:frown: My computer won't load it....

No YouTube?

... am I in this one? (hint hint: BEAU!) :wink:

I'm sure it's great, though!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Funny, my computer won't load it either!
Hmmm, I was thinking of making a collective thread for vidioes and voice samples. What do you all think?

jediX

Reaction score
Bah. I don't trust youtube, so I don't put my own videos on there--I like to know that when things are deleted, that they're gone and not stuck on a backup server somewhere...hence why I prefer to host my videos. Aside from random people watching me, that's slightly disturbing.

Other people have reported this issue to me (its just a Windows Media file, I don't get why people aren't seeing this because it worked for Beau), so I'll see if I can convert it to Flash or something later. Too busy playing Zelda right now :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! All Hail King Barry! Wow. Hahahaha. That made me laugh. You guys are awesome. I need to make a video greeting for 2007. :wink:
Barry! Where and HOW did you get an avatar of Uncle Deadly wearing a tea-towel on his head? Sorry for interupting the thread, but I noticed it here. :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Beau must be the blessedly lucky one because it won't play for me either

I can get the title Greetings from Colorado- The Land of Snow to appear and the start of it is appearing now but it isn't loading properly at all.:frown:

Oh well Happy new year to you and KatieKraze jediX :smile: