MartyMuppets
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2006
- Messages
- 6,175
- Reaction score
- 131
Thank you Snowthy for the e-mail lesson 4 in American slang.
I have now read T*K*O EPS 1-4 and now I understand what Mrs.Pepper meant when she said that Floyd was her husband
I say kudos to you all from the bottom of my heart and I'm positive there'll be lots more yummy kudos for your sweet tooths when I read the rest of the series
I have now read T*K*O EPS 1-4 and now I understand what Mrs.Pepper meant when she said that Floyd was her husband

I say kudos to you all from the bottom of my heart and I'm positive there'll be lots more yummy kudos for your sweet tooths when I read the rest of the series

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
