Would the Muppets be better off owned by Warner Bros.?

Would they be better off with WB?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No, Disney is a better home for them!

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Maybe, but it's hard to say.

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • I don't care who owns the Muppets, as long as we get good content!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Muppets Now on Disney + (whenever it comes out). It's gonna be largely improvised, which means the performers could finally have the freedom they've been needing to develop/stay true to the characters. Even if it is shorts, as opposed to a full length series, I think this will help the franchise in the long run.
Seems like the new head at Muppet Studios is off to a good start. Can't wait to see what he decides to do next!
I might be getting Disney+ for Christmas, so hopefully I'll be able to watch it.

Zappetman

Reaction score
What if Troma or A24 owned The Muppets.

Also I wonder what would happen if Columbia Pictures owned The Muppets. Because they've released all 190 Three Stooges Shorts on DVD almost a Decade ago and last I saw it was still in print. So maybe they could do the same for The Muppet Show if they owned the rights.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
What if Troma or A24 owned The Muppets.

Also I wonder what would happen if Columbia Pictures owned The Muppets. Because they've released all 190 Three Stooges Shorts on DVD almost a Decade ago and last I saw it was still in print. So maybe they could do the same for The Muppet Show if they owned the rights.
Columbia's parent company Sony has the rights to a good chunk of the Muppet movies Disney doesn't have already. I'm not sure how well they'd do in keeping the characters active, but they'd probably keep their old material accessible.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Sometimes, I dream about what I’d do if I owned the Muppets.
The first thing I’d do is make the Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made, not just because of fan demand, but also because I don’t have a lot of money.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is Disney we're talking about; it's not like they don't have huge sums of money.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They have enough money to practically buy out every small channel on YouTube and lock you out of it without your consent.