Worst YouTubers

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yeah, and like, even though I loathe GoAnimate a lot, I still have no ill feelings towards those who make the videos, especially if they enjoy doing them.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I said in the beginning not to harass these users. Vent about the content they create but don't attack them personally. There's a fine line between lightly criticizing a YT channel versus calling the user stupid and ugly or something like that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i find mmd videos in general really unsettling. its like. there are so many badly done videos its just uncanny valley. Now I've seen some really good ones with actual effort put into it, but usually all i see is premade animations slapped onto some models and the movements really dont fit the song

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I won't say that Chills is a bad YouTuber (though his narrating style leaves a lot to be desired), but I don't really get why his channel is so big and popular, given there's so many of these Top 5/10/15/whatever channels and videos that it's all so much white noise at this point.

But then again, his narrating style seems to be why his channel is so infamous . . . you look through the comments of his videos, like 90% comments are from people saying "the real scary thing about this video is that voice/narrator/narration."

Any Del

Reaction score
Derrick Sheldon. Because Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letter B and 19.