Worst YouTubers

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What are some of your most hated YouTube users. Get all of your feelings about these channels out by ranting about them down below. There are two rules however:

-Please don't use political, religious, or conspiracy-based YouTubers which will only lead to unwanted debates.

-Please don't attack these people on a personal level. You can rant about the content they produce all day long but refrain from users words like "idiot", "moron", "fat", "ugly", "retard", "nerd", and "loser" to describe them.

Here are my personal least favorites:

1. Logan Paul - Do I really need to elaborate here? The guy went into a Japanese forest, filmed the dead decaying body of a suicide victim, and made fun of the dead guy. I've been offended by comedy before in the past but that is the by far the most tasteless "joke" I've heard in my entire life. I could only imagine what that poor suicide victim's family thought when they saw their beloved getting mocked on the Internet. That is enough of a reason for me to dislike Logan Paul.

2. Violet1st - This is a perfect example of clickbaiting. Her videos feature her family supposedly getting into all these ridiculous arguments and physical fights that would put even The Jerry Springer Show itself to shame. Her son William has destroyed video game consoles, almost burnt down the entire house, smashed a television, and literally stole candy from a baby in the Halloween episode. Not only are such actions not funny but every video is clearly fictional. There is no way on Earth such a crazy family could exist in the real world. This cartoonishly dysfunctional family make The Simpsons look like The Brady Bunch in comparison. Plus, how is watching a spoiled brat verbally attack and physically abuse his own parents supposed to be humorous anyway? It's just sad, cringeworthy, and anger inducing.

3. SuperMarioLogan - This puppet-based channel used to be a favorite of mine...…...and then came Jeffy. Jeffy is SML's equivalent to The Great Gazoo. He showed up on a once good show and permanently destroyed it's reputation forever. Jeffy is an extremely stupid character who is more cliched than anything else I can think of at the moment. It's a dumb guy who acts like a complete sociopathic jerk and the other characters just let him get away with it because he uses his lack of intelligence as an excuse. Where have I heard THAT trope being used before? Patrick Star, Peter Griffin, Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Dumb & Dumber, Homer Simpson, Cosmo and Timmy's Dad from The Fairly Oddparents, and to an extent Sheldon Cooper are just a handful of examples I can think of off the top of my head right now. Jeffy isn't funny at all, it's just a tired overused stereotype of a character. How did Jeffy even get popular on a show that features such hilarious memorable characters as Chef Pee-Pee, Brooklyn T. Guy, Jackie Chu, Doofy the Dragon, and Goodman the News Anchor?

4. MrEnter - This guy is most likely the single most notorious cartoon reviewer on the entire site and for good reason. He treats modern SpongeBob like it's the worst thing since the bubonic plague, he HATES Teen Titans Go with a passion (dubbing it "Toddler Titans" and everything), and he uses the term "mean spirited" way too much. His dislike for Teen Titans Go especially just makes me roll my eyes. I can understand why he dislikes TTG, I'm not even that thrilled with it myself to be honest. But treating it like it's a fricken war crime is a bit of an overreaction to something that is clearly intended to be nothing more than a harmless children's show. His similarly extreme view on adult cartoons also annoys me a bit. He acts like almost every adult cartoon on the planet except for South Park, Rick & Morty, King Of The Hill, and God The Devil and Bob are nothing but cheap shock value filled cashgrabs with no real entertainment value whatsoever. Has MrEnter ever seen Final Space, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Castlevania, Moral Orel, Samurai Jack (the [adult swim] reboot), Daria, Aeon Flux, or Disenchantment before? Those are all brilliant, clever, intelligent, creative, original, and sometimes even thought provoking adult animations.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Basically, all of these vloggers whose channels are nothing more than videos of them whining about their lives, or unboxing whatever they bought on Amazon, or ordering something through the drive-thru, or reviewing bad movies, or anything else that requires hardly any effort at all, yet somehow earns them millions of views and subscribers . . . it's pretty much a slap in the face to us smaller YouTubers who put effort, time, work, and passion into the content we create that hardly garner any views at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd say the Channel Awesome and Jeepers Media people as well.

Moreso the Channel Awesome people, like Doug Walker, Brad Jones, and the like: it's honestly just really cringeworthy to watch them try to be funny and entertaining after all the crap they've put their underlings and subordinates through, and act like nothing happened (or, more specifically, that all of their former producers are just liars).

As for Jeepers Media, I mean, Mike Mozart was genuinely entertaining before he went all political and ranted about everything . . . granted, he did it for us . . . he was ranting against the big conglomerates like Viacom and other similar copyright bullies for basically screwing over the little guys on YouTube, so that was noble of him, but after a while it just got tiring to see him do nothing but rant . . . and then he took part in that Occupy Wall Street movement, and he became increasingly political, it was just a hot mess.

I'd also add celebrities like Will Smith to the list as well . . . nothing against them personally, but YouTube wasn't created for already-famous and well-known celebrities like them, so they're basically ruining YouTube for the little people, much like Spike Lee and Zach Braff did with Kickstarter.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Mine is pretty much the GoAnimate community.

If you've miraculously never heard of them, then it's basically just characters from preschool shows (mostly Caillou, or as they say Kayloo) getting grounded for either nonsensical things, mundane things, gross things, or impossible things. AND EVERY VIDEO IS THE SAME!!! Here's the formula:
  1. Character says (s)he'll do something their parents told them not to do
  2. Character does it
  3. Character gets grounded for a ridiculously large amount of years
After this, there may be a "Punishment Day" video where the character is punished in ways such as being forced to eat poop, being forced to watch Family Guy, getting their p***s cut off, and it usually ends with them getting killed.

There are also some other kinds of videos they make, and I'd like to discuss just how formulaic they are. First are the held back videos, which are basically just the Beavis and Butthead episode "Held Back" but without the funny. In them, the character starts in 12th grade (regardless of what grade they're in in the series they're from) and do (usually the exact same) stuff that gets them held back all the way to pre-school. Once they get kicked out of that, they, you guessed it, get grounded.

Then there are the behavior card videos, which feature the main character's teacher doing a behavior card day where characters get a colored card that gives them years/decades off of school if a good color, nothing or a talk after school if an average color, or a long expulsion if a bad color. The main character gets the worst color and is expelled forever, causing him or her to, of course, get grounded.

Finally, there is a video type that somehow doesn't involve the characters getting grounded, but instead involves "ranting" about something the creator doesn't like. I put ranting in quotes because they basically just say something sucks without going into much detail (or any detail at some points). They just say something a show sucks, say the characters are bad without elaboration, say nobody gives a (swear word) about the minor characters, and say that a character from another show they hate wants to join the cast, but can't. Then they say something they like is a (large number) times better that the thing they hate.

So yeah, these videos are repetitive, annoying, and not entertaining in the slightest. That's why they're the worst YouTubers to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yes, GoAnimate, I hate those things with a burning passion!

Also, here's an unpopular opinion, but I hate Glove and Boots. Such sell-outs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
“You insulted my video that I pretty much copied every single other concept from?! That’s it! You’re grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for a ridiculous amount of time that pretty much goes past the average lifespan!”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As far as my statement goes with Memology101, my personal beef with his channel is he goes out of his way to “expose” other YouTubers with a huge biasness (doesn’t help that he and his stupid followers are right-leaning to begin with) and does little to no research on it.

With that being said, I share no ill-will against him personally.