Word Girl is Coming to your Tv Set On September 7, 2007

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Go watch Word Girl in your local stations it is wlrn and wpbt In Miami. Go to your local station to find out what time will Word Girl will be on Your television set.Then go to www.pbskidsgo.org and Click on Word Girl Icon. Word Girl and Mr. Huggkins fight crime with words. Watch for her ok! She is like a superhero and her sidekick. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've seen some of the mini shows they made for PBS, and I have to say they're really hillarious. Very hip humor, very well done stuff. I'm glad PBS has gone out of the dark days of "Let's see how many Barney Knockoffs we can make" and "Ooh, British kids shows for morons."

With shows like this and Cureous George, PBS shows are getting better and better. now all we need is to get a British narrator for the new Thomas the Tank Engine. That new guy is terrible.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I know! But in one of the Beatles Ringo Starr was the Narrator of Thomas the tank Engine. Do you like this idea of a girl and a monkey fight crime with words.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember the days of Ringo as Mr. Conductor narrating Thomas's tales. And George Carlin was great as well. This new guy is just terrible at it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm just now very excited at all about this show. Sorry.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... the company that makes this is Massachusettes based... I've been trying to get up the nerve to try to send a demo reel to them, but I never have. Plus I was unable to copy it. Too bad. I could have worked on this show.

As for the show itself, it has better pacing than their earlier "Squiggle vision" stuff....

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I saw wordgirl last week and it is awesome! I know where is wordgirl is from Lexicon!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I meant "not", But that's just me I guess? Anyway, it's hard to trust anything new anymore too much, you know? I mean all the bright colors just kind of turn my attention else where and you're just thinking not another one.:rolleyes: it just gets to the point where you just become too judgmental of things before you even get a chance to see them. It's like there trying to make you not like it as much as possible even though it cold actually be a pretty goos show. It just goes with the really old saying you can't judge a book.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
friendship is only way! Just like WordGirl and Huggyface!