WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

ralphyman22

Reaction score
Did anyone from the midwest recieve their packages yet?

Or

Do ya know what the cut off for the first shipment was, like what date they recieved the membership money?

grail

Reaction score
i've gotten mine...i live in Indianapolis, IN...but then, i'm just on the other side of town from a large UPS hub, so that may be why.

i'm beginning to think that they just started boxing things up...total luck of the draw. i think everyone should relax though because you all know you're going to get a package soon (yeah, i know...easy for me to say)

BAZ

Reaction score
I'm in Nebraska and I haven't recieved mine yet.

going back to the front step to wait for the UPS to arrive :frown:

gringo

Reaction score
Beaker:

I sent mine on the 10th of July. You should get it by the end of the week, it only takes 5 business days to get to the west coast.

Mark

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I am waiting for mine also but have to agree dont worry about it.they will have arrive,but Grail werent you worrying two days after they started arriving?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I am waiting for mine also but have to agree dont worry about it.they will have arrive,but Grail werent you worrying two days after they started arriving?
a little, but only because my form got to Palisades' new offices before they did. once i knew for sure they got it i was fine

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by ukgonzo
Rugbylass, don't think any international packs have been sent out. I sent my money order from UK on 15th July. I think people are getting sick of me moaning about not recieving any parcels. I just can't wait to get my pack.
I know, me too! It's just incredibly frustrating being a UK Muppet fan. Hardly anyone ships to the UK (so no Fossil 25th Anniversary watch, no Electric Mayhem mini lunchbox, no EB Games exclusive, nothing from any of the US conventions) so the fact that the Palisades club is International is very exciting! I suppose I'll just have to be patient... :wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL once you guys get the package you will all be so mellow! I mean I got mine and I was excited for like 2 days, then I was so calm and tranquil. I was even excited about the COOL Vivi doll! Whooohooo! LOL!

grouchman

Reaction score
THANK YOU PALISADES!

package arrived in north carolina yesterday. no complaints, since it took me a week to get the money order out after the initial announcement was made.

and thank you, thank you, thank you, ken and everyone else at palisades for the extra care and attention and...well...the "extra" that was packed inside.

i don't know that i'll pick up every single club offering there may be, but i do appreciate having the option.

by the way, muppet labs playset finally reached the toys r us in this area...and they DIDN'T put it with the baby toys.

there may be hope.

BAZ

Reaction score
OK, everybody can calm down now

everything is all right

MY PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(excuse me while I go do the Snoopy dance for a few hours)