Will Tom Cruise have to leave the country?

doctort13

Reaction score
I am waiting for Michael Jackson to launch a spaceship so that Tom, Michael, and John Travolta (and even Donald Trump!) can leave the earth FOREVER!!!:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
doctort13 said:
I am waiting for Michael Jackson to launch a spaceship so that Tom, Michael, and John Travolta (and even Donald Trump!) can leave the earth FOREVER!!!:wink:
Now theres a possibility!:big_grin:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
All because of his scientolgy beliefs? No, this would fall under the protection of freedom of religion.

But if this law is in effect than it seems we've finally found an easy way to get rid of someone who actually is a threat to America.

You got it George W. Bush!

doctort13

Reaction score
I don't care what their beliefs are, I want to send them to the moon for making HORRIBLE movies!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
While I wouldn't miss him; online petitions, whether on a site or by e-mail, have no validity in court.

Drtooth

Reaction score
doctort13 said:
and Paris Hilton... and Barney the Dinosaur... and Jimmy Fallon... and the ENTIRE cast of Will and Grace.... and Simon whazzisface from that "Idol" show.

And lets hope it lands into the sun.:grouchy: