Will Disney air the Muppet Show?

gravy

Reaction score
Probably because they know people could record higher quality versions of seasons 4 and 5 and such.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A. What's the reason for replying to something from several months ago?
B. Nickelodeon did re-run TMS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TMS was part of Nick@Nite, as were some other Muppet/Henson rarities in the early 90s, such as the Valentine pilot.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, while this thread is might as well bumped....

I dunno how often Disney allows Netflix to put on their TV shows (I know a handful of their movies are on there, or at least I think they are), but uh....

Considering Disney has shown no interest in putting out seasons 4 and 5 on DVD, and since we're even lucky to have gotten 1-3 on DVD from them since Disney sucks donkey *** with putting out their shows on home media...

why not just put it on Netflix?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
With Disney's new streaming service, I wonder if they will include any Muppet shows or movies. For that matter, I wonder if they'll have any TV shows. I know Disney's had movies on Netflix, but I don't remember them putting up any shows...

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
With Disney's new streaming service, I wonder if they will include any Muppet shows or movies. For that matter, I wonder if they'll have any TV shows. I know Disney's had movies on Netflix, but I don't remember them putting up any shows...
I know Disney now owns Star Wars. And yes, The Star Wars episode of The Muppet Show was aired on The Disney Channel back in 1992. Here is the intro: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/246946598

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
@BuddyBoy600alt That would be relevant except it was from a period when Disney owned neither Lucasfilm nor the Muppets, and it is a blatant recreation and not an original broadcast recording.