Wild ties for you to wear to work

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The following sentence is false. The preceding sentence is also false.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, so we have a merger going on between neckties, IM Healthy Soynut Butter and windmill cookies... I'm game. 👍

But the question is, when do the kids get sawed in half?

salemfan

Reaction score
Some are kiddie ties (you can tell by the lenght and the fact some are even clip-ons) but other (most) are for adults.

I own several Muppet/Sesame/Henson ties and wear them, and I'm not a kid (well not physically; I still am a kid at heart). I love "crazy" ties, they are great conversation starters and ways to express yourself while still being "dressed-up". I have tons of fun ties (including some of the Sesame ones on wildties.com). I have ties from Sesame Street to The Simpsons; and from Star Wars to Where's Waldo. Each tie is special and important to me (I won't wear just any "silly" tie). The image has to be meaningfull, and the Sesame ties really do that. I would love to get a Fraggle tie, (but sadly I don't think they exist). Although I "have to" wear a tie a lot, having Oscar and Slimey around my neck makes me able to stand it. Oh and if you are wondering, I do have some "normal" plain ties for those times when I need to be more serious and respectful (some people just don't appreciate a good Big Bird tie).
It didn't occur to me that there are artificial products that aren't ready to use when the consumer first purchases them when I posted that tutorial on converting adult-size ties into kiddie ties and taught myself that if the makers of these Muppet/Sesame/Henson ties intended them to be worn by little boys, they wouldn't have left it to the consumer to do the instructions in the tutorial, the ties would have been kiddie ties when first produced, but the reason that the makers of cumbersome objects such as porch swings, outdoor grills, IKEA furniture leave it to the consumer to put together with tools is so that it's easier to transport home from the store (and easier to ship if it was purchased online or from a catalog-the assembled product may not fit in the average automobile or delivery truck). The reason why the makers of board games tend to leave some of the assembly to the consumer (e.g. affixing decals to plastic parts) is to reduce manufacturing costs so the finished product is cheaper to purchase. The issue with board games is not applicable to ties.