Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
does anybody have pictures of baby janice , and statler w/ waldorf. also i must agree on skeeter being in a adult muppet show with a personality like red. :excited:

maxdrive

Reaction score
ExodiaTF1 said:
does anybody have pictures of baby janice , and statler w/ waldorf. also i must agree on skeeter being in a adult muppet show with a personality like red. :excited:

id love to see what baby janice looked like as well

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
just wondering has anyone ever made a skeeter muppet i would but im not that good plus maybe it would be a great fan art type also sent a pic in to the Jhc or disney they might get a kick out of it

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Now that you mention it FrogPuppeteer...
If you contact master Muppet customizer Quinn Rollins, aka here as "Gonzo", I'm sure you could get him to send you a photo of the custom Skeeter action figure he made.
Just to warn you, he used a regular S3 Scooter figure to make the custom, a plan that others like myself intend to follow, though our end results might differ slightly in interpretation.
Anyway, try contacting him and asking for a pic of the Skeeter custom figure. Hope this helps and have a good night.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
If the CGI show goes ahead and Skeeter is on it then if a new Puppet Muppet* Show goes on, I think they'll incorperate Skeeter

* Puppet and Muppet ryhme!! Now I get it!!