Why is there no video section at Muppet Central?

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Actually shame i haven't got a capture card - i'd love to show some short clips of 'The Hoobs' and 'I Love The Muppets' on my own space so you guys can see what we English people are talking about.
If you'd like to drop me a line, I'll see what I can do. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Alex - i shall do that. I've got the space and bandwidth - just need the clips.

Sidcrowe :-
Henson, above anything, are hot on video clips from their own shows being put on the web - it's one of their pet hates and the lawyers are always watching. I don't see why individuals shouldn't put stuff up temporarily for their friends (and take it down again if requested) but for a site like MC, if the bandwidth was there then yeah maybe it'd be better to stick to ad's and interviews that could be legally (or at least, less illegally) used. Possibly Kermitage.com, being authorised by Henson could get permission for clips from things like 'TMS' - ya never know, that character guide would look even better if it were multimedia enhanced.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Luke---

Hmmm. Well, if I get the chance to post it, I will, and I won't take it down until Henson goes after my hosting company.

Can't do it right now, though. It'll be a fun experiment:smile: