Why are Flickr images not showing up?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
ok. i finally figured out how to look at the embed code. here's your problem. thats a disgustingly badly formatted embed code that uses a feature that doesnt work on these forums (putting a link on the image)

anyway. I copy and pasted it and then highlighted the ONLY part of the embed code that you need. everything else is pointless

if you dont want to have to delete the extra code every time, I would use a different image host. flickr seems needlessly complicated and it also looks more like a photography website and shouldnt be used as an image host anyway
Thanks so much for the help, and yeah, I'm probably going to get another image host site. Any suggestions for which ones I should switch over to?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Pretty much any site EXCEPT Photobucket would work. Photobucket no longer lets you use photos in third-party sites with paying.

Though I personally recommend Postimage. That's the one I use, and I like it a lot.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Pretty much any site EXCEPT Photobucket would work. Photobucket no longer lets you use photos in third-party sites with paying.

Though I personally recommend Postimage. That's the one I use, and I like it a lot.
Yeah I heard about that; it's too bad because I heard that was a good one. What do you use @muppetgem?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
No prob. I like it because it uploads your pictures in high quality (no compression artifacts) and even lets you copy the link to the photo to use on other sites.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
No prob. I like it because it uploads your pictures in high quality (no compression artifacts) and even lets you copy the link to the photo to use on other sites.
I just signed up for it, and it looks pretty good.