Whose your favorite Muppeteer?

LStein

Reaction score
I mean, it's gotta be Jim just cause, though I do tend to gravitate toward Jerry's characters.
Mine are Jim:jim::smile::sympathy::big_grin:, Frank:mad::embarrassed::halo::attitude:,Jerry:sing::smirk:, Richard:wink::flirt::eek::boo::grr:, Dave:concern::confused::oops:, +Steve, Kathy Mullen, Karen Prell, and Brian Muehl! SO MUCH TALENTED Muppeteers!!!!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
My top 3 are...
1. Jim Henson :jim: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :sympathy::big_grin:- because he created the whole muppet universe
2. Caroll Spinney :wisdom::grouchy:- because of the long period of time he performed his characters
3. Noel Macneal (we seriously need a Bear emoji)- he puppeteered on pretty much every puppet show I grew up watching

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I would say Steve Whitmire gets an honorable mention here, even though he's no longer with the Muppets now, I do commend him for the great job he's been with Kermit over the many years, plus since he performed as early as TMS season 3, you can tell after being involved for so many years he really knew what he was doing. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I would have to say Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Caroll Spinney.
Jim- I can relate to how shy he is, but how he opens up when performing. He's a very gentle soul, his characters have a lot of personality, and I just love the way he moves his characters. Idk, something about his manipulation is pleasing to watch
Caroll- What can I say? He's Big Bird and Oscar-two of my favorite characters of all time
Frank- Not only is he a fantastic performer, but he really puts so much thought into all of his main characters that they almost feel real. He's also made me laugh more than anyone of the others. His ad-lib is always on point.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Do I really have to choose? I love a lot of them!
Jim Henson
Frank Oz
Jerry Nelson
Richard Hunt
Steve Whitmire
Dave Goelz
Kevin Clash
Caroll Spinney
Fran Brill
Kathy Mullen
Karen Prell
Noel MacNeal
Peter Linz
Stephanie D’Abruzzo
Carmen Osbahr
Leslie Carrera-Rudolph
Eric Jacobson
David Rudman
Matt Vogel
Louise Gold
Bill Barretta

BeakerGirl94

Reaction score
Do I really have to choose? I love a lot of them!
Jim Henson
Frank Oz
Jerry Nelson
Richard Hunt
Steve Whitmire
Dave Goelz
Kevin Clash
Caroll Spinney
Fran Brill
Kathy Mullen
Karen Prell
Noel MacNeal
Peter Linz
Stephanie D’Abruzzo
Carmen Osbahr
Leslie Carrera-Rudolph
Eric Jacobson
David Rudman
Matt Vogel
Louise Gold
Bill Barretta
No you don't have to pick just one I have a lot of favorite Muppeteers too I miss Kevin Clash as Elmo