Who's your favorite Muppeteer?

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Why Louise Gold? She didn't do as much as the others. Most people don't know who Annie Sue is. Is it because you're both from England? I'm just curious.
Well why not.
Actually she was the first British Puppeteer to work for The Muppets, and sang on a lot of the musical numbrs on TMS. She went on to help set up Spitting Image.

Seriously though, my original reason is that I really like her singing, especially her big brassey Mermanesque belt, and the fact that she sings Cole Porter songs just the way I want to hear them sung. She's my favourite musical theatre actress as well as my favourite Muppeteer.

And well there's quite a few things I like about her, you might find some of my reasons in the show reviews (especially the reviews of her cabaret act) on the following website: http://www.qsulis.demon.co.uk/Website_Louise_Gold/Start.htm - it's a fan-site I'm building about her.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
For me, my favorite Muppeteers are:

~ Dave Goelz
~ Steve Whitmire
~ Jim Henson
~ Jerry Nelson
~ Karen Prell

Ryan

Reaction score
It always changes for me. I usually get into a performer for a while once I see a lot of their work at once. Currently, it's Stephanie D'Abruzzo (see avatar) She's cute, extremely talented, and a terrific Pyramid player. :wink:

I'm also into Fran Brill right now. It's something about the femle puppeteers I like. It's pretty rare that a good female puppeteer works for the Muppets, and it's nice to see some come along and almost beat the guys :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would have to go w/ JIM HENSON! Why because he's been my Hero and I like Steve Whitmare because he did a great Kermit. I've got so use to Steve's Kermit that I really don't care. I love them both. All there characters are the greatest of the world has seen.