Who's your favorite Muppet?

The Narrator

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob is my favorite Muppet; pompous, yet clueless characters crack me up. And I love hearing the Brian Henson stories about how his dad would use the Link voice when performing typical "fatherly duties" like carving a turkey--kind of reminds me of my dad.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
my favorite Muppet are Dr.Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, and Animal! Because i love those Electric Mayhem! And Scooter and some others!

The Lover

Reaction score
Hmm...that's a hard one...

Honestly, I love all of the Muppets. It's hard to say who's my absolute favorite. Well, Kermit and Fozzie are on the top of my list. I really like Gonzo and Piggy. Pepe and Rizzo are a riot. Animal always makes me laugh, along with that guy and his boomerang fish.:smile::embarrassed::mad:

xochval15

Reaction score
Of the original MS cast I love Miss. Piggy and Swetish Chef. But what is the name of one of the pigs from "Pigs in Space"? If I'm not mistaken could it possibly be Dr. Strangepig?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Of the original MS cast I love Miss. Piggy and Swetish Chef. But what is the name of one of the pigs from "Pigs in Space"? If I'm not mistaken could it possibly be Dr. Strangepig?
That would be Captain Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork. :big_grin:

The Lover said:
Honestly, I love all of the Muppets. It's hard to say who's my absolute favorite. Well, Kermit and Fozzie are on the top of my list. I really like Gonzo and Piggy. Pepe and Rizzo are a riot. Animal always makes me laugh, along with that guy and his boomerang fish
And that guy with the boomerang fish would be Lew Zealand. :zany:

Welcome, both of you, to the forum!

xochval15

Reaction score
That would be Captain Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork. :big_grin:

And that guy with the boomerang fish would be Lew Zealand. :zany:

Welcome, both of you, to the forum!
Thanx for their names. I've always thought they were the cutest pigs. Next to Piggy of course.

CARELJONES

Reaction score
Hello everyone¡¡¡¡¡¡. I hope someone could help me. My favorite muppets are the most difficult to find. i cant find images, nor information about them. Back in 1972, when the first sesame street program aired in Mexico, there was 2 lovable characters named Abelardo and Paco, the first, Abelardo, was a orange-yellow Lizzar-Dragon (the countrapart of Big Bird and worked with the same mechanism, and looks a little bit like the La Choy dragon), and the second, Paco, was a green parrot with bad temper (more or less like his american countrapart Oscar). i found 1 or 2 images of them, but no info, or pics. Right now, in Mexico, the series have a big parrot named "ABELARDO",but is not the same Abelardo from the first PLAZA SESAMO character of 1972. Please, if someone have more info than the Wikipedia-muppets, ill be glad to hear about it. THANKS ¡¡¡...

TripleG

Reaction score
I have so many favorites I can't list just one.

Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Sam the Eagle, Rowlf, Statler & Waldorf, Bunsen & Beaker, Swedish Chef, Animal, & Crazy Harry.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Well from The Muppet Show, I've just got to pick Annie Sue. Of course she was specially designed for and performed by my favourite Muppeteer. But also I think there is something about her personality, I've got a feeling she may well have been partly based on one of my all time favourite actresses, as well. - Who else would be so modest as to save Fozzie's act, and say "but I didn't do very much".

turkishproverb

Reaction score
If I have to pick I single muppet it's Rowlf because he works so well solo and in a group. He's one of the muppet's I was first attatched to as a child, and I have an old plush puppet of him staring at me much of hte time.

If it is a pair though, It has to be great duo of Beaker and Dr Bunsen Honedew, simply because there is something deliciously heartwarming in the way they interact with one another. The childlike distruction and understated loyalty. And thigns blowing up is fun.

And, on that note I just want to say meep.