Who's your favorite Muppet?

Nick22

Reaction score
Who is your favorite Muppet from The Muppet Show and why. My favorites are Janice and Floyd because they are, like, so cool man.:sing::flirt: lol. I also like Gonzo because....well i don't know, but i do. And of course Kermit because frogs are my favroite animal. Miss Piggy because she is hilarious. and Fozzie because he is just awesome!

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I think I'd have to go with Kermit, but I like what each of the Muppets brought to the show and how they play off of and interacted with each other. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
:concern: .. Gonzo is my favorite.. we have a lot in common, both being weirdos.. but also, I love his unshakeable optimism.. he always thinks his next act is going to be brilliant, even though every act before it fell flat

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's changed a lot, lol. I liked Baby Fozzie because I wanted to be a comedian. Then I liked Gonzo because he was funny and weird and an outsider. Then I decided Floyd had a very cute voice, hehe. Now I really like Janice, anything she says is hilarious just because of how she says it, lol.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo, closely followed by Scooter and then Kermit of course.
:concern: :wink: :smile:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I suppose it's safe to say Gonzo has always been my favorite, but it's so hard to choose just one. Sort of like potato chips.

I like different Muppets for different reasons, really. When it comes down to it, I'm just as likely to geek out about one as I am another if I were to see them on TV or something.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Robin..and then Kermit :smile:. But mostly Robin :big_grin:. I've wanted to hug him since I was knee high to nothing :3

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
Ohhhh, I forgot about Robin! I think I might have to change my vote. Sorry, Kermit. :smile:

Ignorance

Reaction score
Kermit - just a cool, all around muppet. So kind and thoughtful.
Gonzo - TMS character for non-muppet-show reasons, but I LOVE when he sings in TMM. It's amazing.
Floyd - he's charismatic and friendly. Reminds me of my friend.
Dr. Teeth - He just is, man. He just is.
Animal - again with TMM reasons, but...I VHUTT DO! EAT DRUMS! RAAARGH!
Statler and Waldorf - hey, who doesn't love grumpy old men?
Marvin Suggs - well of course they're alive! You can't make music by hitting DEAD things!

Edit:
Did I forget Beauregard? He's neat. And Zoot's pretty cool, too. :cool: