Who's Married?

travellingpat

Reaction score
I'm hopin not, :smile: nice one Vic...

PC:zany: :zany: -where'd the other Penguin go?-

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Who has kids?

Btw, Bill Baretta IS married. He said at MuppetFest that he based Pepe off of his wife's aunt Maria Teresa (apparently every Spanish family has at least one Maria Teresa, so says Bill).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol i think it would be wired to be married to a muppeter. could you imagin saying im marryed to the guy that does Gonzo or Anamial that to me would be strange i think.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Awesome weird, though. I mean you could actually say "I'm married to Gonzo or Animal" to people, and mean it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's who I know is or has been married...

Bill Barretta
Caroll Spinney
David Rudman (I think)
Jim Henson (separated)
Kevin Clash (divorced)
Steve Whitmire

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea but some muppets are so wired and wacky i dont know if i would claim them. Besides that could you imagen useing that as a pick up line. Hey baby i do a pig how loves kissing frogs for a living wanna go out on a date? lol that would be so funny i think just the lives of puppeters could be a cool show. Cause you have to admit is kind of a strange job.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that Frank Oz is married, but I'm not sure if he and his wife have any Younglings:wink: or not.

Convincing John

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I did find out through Wikipedia that Eric Jacobson is married (wife's name is Mary) but doesn't have kids; David Rudman is married with 3 kids; Matt Vogel is married with 4 kids; and Frank Oz is married with 4 kids. Steve and Melissa Whitmire don't have kids.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Noel MacNeal has a son. He brought him when he was participating on a Children's Television panel at the recent NY Comic Con.