Who's done Sesame Street Live??

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I haven't, but I did an audition for VEE Entertainment (the Producers of the show) once. A puppeteer I know is on tour with their "Bear in the Big Blue House Live" show right now if that counts.

FYI, you can find out more about VEE and their auditions (they hold them pretty regularly) at www.sesamestreetlive.com.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i might be in Sesame Street Live when I'm 16, is that how old you have to be?

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
when I was a kid it was my dream to 'live' on Sesame Street. Back in the good ideas before I realised it wasn't a real street and the muppets weren't real:frown:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
when I was a kid it was my dream to 'live' on Sesame Street. Back in the good ideas before I realised it wasn't a real street and the muppets weren't real:frown:
uh......WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAT?

They're REAL, AMY. I've seen them. Hello, they're on tv...of course they're real!

Crazy Kiwis....

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hey- I won't have some american calling me 'crazy'. That's incredibly downgrading :stick_out_tongue:

rurulesunc

Reaction score
The weirdest thing I ever heard about SSL was from one of my college professors who knew someone who worked on the show. She said that apparently Ernie and Bert (the actors) really were gay and lived in a trailer together!!