"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When you look up the Thomas episode “James Goes Buzz Buzz” on Google images and..... you notice your drawing of the cartoon bee from the episode is the image represented under “James Goes Buzz Buzz bee” 😮

OG shot for reference:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Snowth: Shows attractions to many cartoon characters real life people created.

Also Snowth: Is weirded out when I show attraction to his vampire girl.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But yeah...... probably 😅😂😭😔

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowth: Shows attractions to many cartoon characters real life people created.
Dude, you just exposed my biggest secret . . . I'm not a real life person! I'm just a soulless bot forced to watch 1,000 hours of content until they can figure out something more useful to do with me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My LittleJerry channel now has 1,000 videos. 😳

With the fact that my channel got unfairly suspended in 2008 for a good 7 months no thanks to YouTube’s (then-broken) three strike policy with a copyright claim of a Little Jerry village people mashup music video I made counting as a “third strike” for two community guideline strikes that were completely unrelated, before I (through some seriously great luck) managed to restore it in February 2009, once getting locked out of my account in the summer of 2010 no thanks to YouTube forcing everyone to have a google account linked to their YouTube account (I was locked out for 6 months before finally managing to figure it out in February 2011 and was so relieved when I got back in) and my account nearly getting terminated again after getting two copyright strikes from the workshop in July 2019 for the Behind the Streets documentary..... I’m amazed my channel has now gotten this far.

I’m glad the workshop (usually) seems to turn a blind eye to individual segment uploads, and while I know in the past they have blocked street scene uploads (something I have been keeping a very sharp eye on), thankfully I haven’t gotten any notices so far minus a few uploads here and there getting blocked in two countries.

Who knows what the future holds with my channel..... but I’m glad I’ve managed to surprise a lot of y’all with my recent uploads to give you all something to enjoy during these absolutely crummy times with covid.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just found out recently that a friend of mine on another forum that I belong to has autism.

I'm also friends with him on Facebook.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that Bob McGrath is now completely white-headed . . . and I mean, it's not really all that surprising given his age and everything, but it goes to show you how we really haven't seen him in quite a while; even when I met him in 2017, he still had a little color to his hair.