"Who said that every wish..." - MFC short stories

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs* Lisa you impatient thing! I give you a Newsie story working oh so hard to rationaize every evil that becomes him and you want a sweetums story? Tsk tsk.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah!!! This is awesome! I loved the Newsie story! Clive Focus! Ivan! The Weather Guy! AWESOME!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm glad you appreceiated the addition of the S and W characters! Wondered who would notice!!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
I love how the Newsman used his "way with words" to knock out his monster producer

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yey! I am glad you liked that!!!

Time for a short:

Story 5: Wishy-Washie

Ernie pulled on his hat and scarf. "Come on Bert, Bert, we got a'caroling to go to!"

Bert looked himself over in the mirror. "I just have to finish with these oatmeal cakes for bernice, Ernie."

"But, Bert, we're gunna be late!"

"Nah, that isn't possable. We have plenty of time. They'll wait for us."

"But, Bert..."

Whatever he was going to say was drowned by the sound of bubbling from the kitchen. "Uh oh." Bert dissapeared out of the room and Ernie sat down on the sofa. If they were late...

"It's ok," Bert shouted. "It's not burned."

"Hye, Bert. I got an idea, Bert."

"What's that, Ernie?" Bert yelled from the kitchen.

"You know that pagent? Where one of us has to be Mamma? I thought we should toss, Bert."

"Toss? Toss what?" Bert cooed at his pigeon. "Hello, Bernice. I have some lovely oatcakes here, but you gotta let them cool. It is not good to eat too fast, you know."

Ernie went on, "If we are late, you can be Mamma, Bert."

Not listening, Bert blew on the cakes. "Maybe we should put them into the refridgerator, Bernice."

"Is that ok, Bert?" Ernie asked.

"Sure, Ernie, whatever. Do we have time to put these cakes in the refridgerator?"

Ernie grinned. "Go ahead, we have plenty of time. You said it yourself."

They arrived on the doorsteps of 123 Sesame Street and everyone was waiting. They were greeted with calls.

"Elmo didn't know here you were!"

"I thought you wouldn't come, and then Bigbird would have to be Mamma."

"Oh, perfect, the twins are here. My day just got worse."

"They're not twins, just two friends."

"That's two, two late friends."

"We're late?" Ernie asked.

"Yes," Maria said. "They were just about to leave without you!"

Ernie looked over at Bert. "Hey, Bert," he said. "You lost the toss." He sniggered.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahahaha! Love it Beau! That's hillarious! Poor Bert! Now we know why he had to be Mamma! *snickers*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup! I always wondered what kind of trick Ernie pulled!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hee-Hee! That was really funny! I too wondered why Bert had to be Mama! I liked it!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
great stories. Although in the Fraggle story it was hard to tell who said what when they were travelling in the caves. It was a great story and I easily heard the voices of the characters. Great job on the story telling. Love it!