Who Remembers Breakfast with Bear?

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
This was pretty much the last thing Disney ever did with Bear (Unless you want to count the DVD Re-Releases, the Compilation CD, the reruns of Season 4 that lasted until May 6, 2007, and the 8 episodes that didn't air in the US until 2006). The show came out on June 20, 2005, but it actually wasn't really a show. Actually, it was basically bumpers between shows and other bumpers and shorts and such. It aired for an hour, but sadly this caused the first 3 seasons of Bear in the Big Blue House to be completely removed from the schedule (Though they did air stuff like the Halloween and Christmas Episodes on their respective holidays in 2005) and Season 4 was now only on Weekends (Though honestly, at least the show was still on).

Breakfast with Bear basically followed Bear helping kids get ready for the day. The kids would eat Breakfast and do something with Bear before they had to leave for the day. They would also have songs like The Morning Mambo and The Breakfast Song.

Honestly, I really enjoyed this series of bumpers. I will admit that they were pretty repetitive, but as a kid, I always enjoyed hearing what the kids had to say and Noel MacNeal once again pulled off a fantastic performance as Bear. From what I heard, Disney actually came up with the idea of Breakfast with Bear as they wanted to do more with the franchise, even though the original show ended since it had enough episodes to be rerun many times. Sadly, because of complicated reasons that were never revealed, Disney pretty much abandoned the series

Honestly, i'm glad this existed, as it was a fun series of bumpers and it kept the franchise alive for just a bit longer. These bumpers would continue to air on Playhouse Disney until September 2006. Yeah, it was repetitive, but it was cute and Bear was as great as he always was.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This was pretty much the last thing Disney ever did with Bear (Unless you want to count the DVD Re-Releases, the Compilation CD, the reruns of Season 4 that lasted until May 6, 2007, and the 8 episodes that didn't air in the US until 2006). The show came out on June 20, 2005, but it actually wasn't really a show. Actually, it was basically bumpers between shows and other bumpers and shorts and such. It aired for an hour, but sadly this caused the first 3 seasons of Bear in the Big Blue House to be completely removed from the schedule (Though they did air stuff like the Halloween and Christmas Episodes on their respective holidays in 2005) and Season 4 was now only on Weekends (Though honestly, at least the show was still on).

Breakfast with Bear basically followed Bear helping kids get ready for the day. The kids would eat Breakfast and do something with Bear before they had to leave for the day. They would also have songs like The Morning Mambo and The Breakfast Song.

Honestly, I really enjoyed this series of bumpers. I will admit that they were pretty repetitive, but as a kid, I always enjoyed hearing what the kids had to say and Noel MacNeal once again pulled off a fantastic performance as Bear. From what I heard, Disney actually came up with the idea of Breakfast with Bear as they wanted to do more with the franchise, even though the original show ended since it had enough episodes to be rerun many times. Sadly, because of complicated reasons that were never revealed, Disney pretty much abandoned the series

Honestly, i'm glad this existed, as it was a fun series of bumpers and it kept the franchise alive for just a bit longer. These bumpers would continue to air on Playhouse Disney until September 2006. Yeah, it was repetitive, but it was cute and Bear was as great as he always was.
I used to watch Breakfast with Bear all the time when I was a kid getting ready for school. I used to watch Playhouse Disney, Noggin, and PBS Kids all the time.