Who knows about SS LIVE!?

TheDude

Reaction score
HEY all, dude here. Sesame Street live came near my neck of the woods a little while back and i was wondering...Has anyone on this board ever worked on the tour? or knows anything about it? I know alot of people on this board have ties in with the puppet industy, and was wondering If anyone had any info. I wonder what its like to tour with the show...

Talk to ya later,

DUDE:smile:

TheDude

Reaction score
No one on the board knows anything about what its like performing for Sesame Street live???:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
the Vee Corporation does annual auditions for the show.

I've never worked there, but took myself to see a show a few years ago.

Alone.

I've never seen so many parents freaking out in my life! So what?! There's a grown-up who came to treat himself to a SSLive! show since he never got to go as a kid.

TheDude

Reaction score
Dont feel bad, im planning on going when they are back in chicago! why not? I havent seen the show sisne i was a kid and I'd love to ree kindle old memories! Plus fozzie bear for artists like us its also quite a learning experience for us to watch.

Matt

radionate

Reaction score
There is someone over at Tough Pigs who has worked on the show for quite a few years now. Don't think they post here though.

Salmoto

Reaction score
I remember seeing it back when I was a kid. Someone in a Guy Smiley outfit was involved, how old does that make me?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Matt, just move to Memphis, man. I'm working on bigger plans for Muley and I'm the only puppeteer I know. Besides, if you come back we might can get some super gigs for you around town...especially down at Beale Street.

A volunteer for the Ronald McDonald House "Oscar Night" benefit bash at Isaac Hayes' was heard while doing a song and was hired to work at one of the Memphis Grizzlies' players' restaurant.

Memphis stinks, but there are still possibilities.

TheDude

Reaction score
Hey Fozziebear... did you get my emails i sent to you?
DUDE

meggie

Reaction score
A friend of mine works for one of the arenas that SS live stopped at, and he told me why they keep the area behind the stage covered up and well guarded. There's things back there that little kids definitely shouldn't be seeing!!! :eek: