Who is your favorite Muppet Show guest star?

Muppet Man

Reaction score
There are so many to choose from that I can't make a decision right now. If I decide on one I will post later. Who is yours?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well that's a good question. I don't think I would be able to pick just one, but some that came to mind are Alice Cooper, Edgar Berguen (don't think I spelled that right), and more.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Like JJandJanice, I have a whole lot and there's no way I can pick just one... Ethel Merman, Twiggy, Steve Martin, Peter Ustinov, Phyllis Diller, Vincent Price, Edgar Bergen, Harry Belafonte, John Denver, Paul Simon, Raquel Welch, Star Wars, Linda Ronstadt, Leslie Uggams, Lola Falana, and Elton John... to name just a few. :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I know this isn't exactly the question, but I've never watched an episode of The Muppet Show for the guest star. And I don't know if I've ever thought, "Boy, I can't wait to see the Muppets work with that person!" But, there have been several I really, really like. One that comes to mind: Christopher Reeve is hillarious in a Vet's Hospital sketch!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
For myself, it's a tie between Alice Cooper and Harry Belafonte.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I also love the Glida Radner and Elton John episodes, which came to mind since I'm wacthing my season three DVD as I'm typing this

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I think it depends on what I'm in the mood for. From the first season I really love listening to the Lena Horne episdoe (Hearing her sing I've Got a Name made me go out and download that song on itunes) as well as the Paul Williams episode, and the Sandy Duncan episode, and not to mention Ethel Merman.

Edgar Bergen, Elton John, and Julie Andrews are probably my favorites from the second season.

And from the third season, my favorite is Harry Belafonte.

Barbarella

Reaction score
I loved Rita Moreno & Sandy Duncan. I liked a lot of episodes, but not sure if it was necessarily the guests I like.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I always liked Spike Milligan. He was so insane. Plus he has some of my favorite comedic lines from the show: " I love England, especially in this close up!"