Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

• Gobo

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wembley

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Boober

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mokey

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Borples

Reaction score
He must be good at math. Lol
Heh heh heh, love it. :big_grin:

I like Gobo, though, like I said, Wembley is my favorite.
That's what's so great about ensemble casts. Everyone has somebody to appreciate, and everyone is bound to be appreciated by someone! Look how evenly the votes are distributed up there. It's cool. Really surprised Red only has one vote, though. Granted, that's out of a total of eight votes, but still.

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Red was my very first friend when I was three. I loved her more then words can say. I had a Fraggle doll I would dress in a nightgown and kiss on the nose every night. I am loud and aggressive and hper and talkative and it is hard for people to understand me. I understood her pain! 30 years later I STILL love her more then ever!

bandit

Reaction score
Mantrum LOL he's a lost teenage boy.. I never understoodhimw hen I was little. I do more now...
Well, then call it a teen-trum! Either way, he has Harry Potter syndrome. "Ohh I'm the leader! Oh the burden of responsibility upon my back... Oh things didn't go my way? Mope mope mope, punch a rock, brood fester and stew!" He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

bandit

Reaction score
Red was my very first friend when I was three. I loved her more then words can say. I had a Fraggle doll I would dress in a nightgown and kiss on the nose every night. I am loud and aggressive and hper and talkative and it is hard for people to understand me. I understood her pain! 30 years later I STILL love her more then ever!
Agreed! It -is- even better watching it now. You get a much better feel for the characters beyond the obvious archetypes they fit into. Talk about complexities and multi faceted personalities.

But hey, remember!
It's not that you're cool cause you're like this person or that person (or puppet) It's that you're cool cause you are YOU no matter what. Own it! <-- PSA.

And knowing is half the battle!