Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

• Gobo

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wembley

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Boober

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mokey

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If I were to choose a member out of the Fraggle Five, it would be Wembley :coy: . Okay, he has a wembling fit, but that doesn't make him a bad Fraggle. He's silly, childish, but he's lovable. Bobber is my close second, because sometimes I don't know what can go wrong :sigh: . When he knows when there something goes wrong, it will go wrong. Gobo :smirk: , ay yi yi, he is very brave, but he can be sometimes conceited or even oblivious just like Uncle Matt.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
It's hard to choose because they're all so lovable in their own way, but I have to go with Wembley. Why? Because he's just so funny to watch, he makes me laugh! He's so lovable and sweet, you can tell he cares about his friends and he doesn't like to see others be upset or fighting, which is like me in a way.

Plus, he's very musical from the noises he makes to his bongos and he's a great singer, too.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Boober is getting more support than Wembley. Poor guy! :coy: I feel so bad for not voting him. Instead, I voted for Gobo :smirk: when I first posted here. Drat!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Mokey's not last!? (well at least now) Woo! :dreamy: OH thank the spirit of Blundig, I needed to see that happen once. Before it changes probably.

I'd always rather see all the five liked equally because of the spirit of harmony in the show and the fact that taking out any of the Fraggles would ruin the dynamic...but Mokey is one of my favorite characters and she keeps getting left out (...maybe that's why I don't like ranking them), so it's neat to see her tied in second after the two most obviously popular ones. :coy::sigh:

Bridget

Reaction score
I'd say Red and Boober. However, I'm pretty sure Boober would come in first. I love his unique personality and pet peev against "germs" which is definitely something I can relate too. The one thing I love most about Red is her energy, as well as her relationship with Gobo and Boober.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Jen? Everyone? I can't believe this! Boober :sigh: now has the most votes.