Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Marky

Reaction score
I wish we were allowed 5 faces - I was so proud of myself for arranging the emoticons in rainbow order.
Anyway...

I go by the classic JH/RH still alive era for this. And I don't count Lips either because, well, I just don't. Man this is hard since I love the band so much and consder them a single unit. So, I'll Judge them soley on their musical performances on 'The Muppet Show".

1. Dr. Teeth
2. Animal
3. Floyd
4. Janice
5. Zoot

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So Janice is in the lead by one. And poor old Lips is still struggling to try to get up the rungs of the ladder. Oh well 3 votes is certainly better than none at all at least.

Marky

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
So Janice is in the lead by one. And poor old Lips is still struggling to try to get up the rungs of the ladder. Oh well 3 votes is certainly better than none at all at least.
Whaddaya expect? The guys an after-thought. And kinda ugly. He doesn't even talk. He blows.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Marky said:
Whaddaya expect? The guys an after-thought. And kinda ugly. He doesn't even talk. He blows.
He's not ugly. He's a very cool-looking character. And he has talked a few times. He sung a line in Boogie in the barnyard, and he said "And me!" during the end credits of The Great Muppet Caper.

Marky

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
He's not ugly. He's a very cool-looking character. And he has talked a few times. He sung a line in Boogie in the barnyard, and he said "And me!" during the end credits of The Great Muppet Caper.
Out-trumped again. Curses you Muppins!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just look at my avatar and name and guess who I voted for. But I really do love them all.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Just look at my avatar and name and guess who I voted for. But I really do love them all.
When you say you really love them all does that include Lips?
I do hope so. The poor guy deserves a break from negativity towards him.
I mean after all he can blow a cool sounding trumpet.:wink:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
When you say you really love them all does that include Lips?
I do hope so. The poor guy deserves a break from negativity towards him.
I mean after all he can blow a cool sounding trumpet.:wink:
Yeah I have some love for Lips. I mean sure he's an after thought of Muppet history, but I thought he was kinda cool. And sure he only said like two words in his whole Muppet history (at the end of the Great Muppet Caper when he says "and me") and doesn't pull off the cool mostly mute character like Zoot does, but hey I enoy Lips. Plus I'm a musician of sorts as well, my two favorites insterments to play is guitar and piano, so you you may guess I tend to favor Janice, Dr.Teeth and Rowlf. But overall I tend to love any Muppet that plays an insterment.:big_grin:

Oh and I have to say, that's so cool Janice is in the lead, rock on Janice.

puppetise

Reaction score
dr teeth fo real hehehe seriously jims characters rok but i acept every ones fav