Who is the fraggle with the big teeth?

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
There is a fraggle with giant teeth. Literally, huge.
What's her name? I haven't seen her a lot, but she's so cute! I think they called her "Chew Chew". Can anyone confirm this?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I am a HUGE Fraggle fan and I have never heard of this girl. Is she a Fraggle or an extra Monster? There is on;y one Fraggle that I can think of that has teeth and its Convincing John.
Do you remember what color she is? Or hair?

Effralyo

Reaction score
Well, John`s teeth aren`t SO big, though they`re so snowy... (ummmmm...sweet). And - yes, I`ve seen ChewChew`s pic somewhere.... drats, can`t remember, where.... There were also cool pix of TWOF and.... as I remember... several cave critters!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why's she got big teeth anyhow?

*evil laughter*

All the better to eat you with!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Why's she got big teeth anyhow?

*evil laughter*

All the better to eat you with!
He he! Um.. beceause she get's one of them knocked out with a hocky stick. I remember that one clearly. It was the one where Red Fraggle Meets Rock Hocky Hannah.
And Wembly Fraggle Shame on you. :stick_out_tongue: I guess you're not as a hard core fan as you thought you are. I used to be a hard core fan as well. Ok Wembly her's a question for you. No one answear this I want to see if he knows. What was the name of the Fraggle who sang ' Easy Street? " And who peformed him? :stick_out_tongue: I hope you know I'm just messing with ya there. :wink:

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Chew Chew gets her teeth knocked out. :frown:
But her teeth made her so cute! Anyways, Is that the only episode she's in?
And who does her voice?

Effralyo

Reaction score
<confuses>
<.. ...>
Well......... YELLOW teeth..... <sighs> Everything is quite nice, but YELLOW teeth....
<turns back to comb Convincing Johnny`s fur :wink:> (mentally :frown:...)