Who do you think is more popular?

• Kermit the frog

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I like Dr. Phil. I've never gotten to see him all that much, but I like what I see.

The Muppet that I absolutely hate would be Pepe, while we're on the subject.

*hides in the dark at the thought that I worship a villain who put Piggy in jail*
That's fine! Dr. Phil really creeped me out when I was younger. I hated him for trying to hurt Gonzo. Gonzo was always one of my favorites.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As Frank said she's the way she is to hide her pain. And as Kermit has stated Piggy is just like anyone else who just wants to be loved and accepted in this crazy society we live in.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I get the impression Piggy was very popular in the '70s because she was this brash, independent female character during Women's Lib. Even her being Second in Command of the Swinetrek was huge!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just love the fact she doesn't take crap off anyone. I am slowly starting to learn this from her and since joining here I will not let anyone run over me!

Ignatz

Reaction score
It seems like I had the opposite expeirience from most people on this thread, I first saw the Muppet movies I thought Kermit didn't have much personality other than being the only sane one in the group, watching the Muppet Show made me lighten to the character.