Who is looking for old-style Fraggle Plush?

AnneGarber

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

Someone has a "Want it Now" posted on eBay for Fraggle Plush characters. I have three for sale that are currently in a collectibles store in Vancouver, Canada. My friend Lorraine (who is a much more commited toy collector than I am) says she has never seen these particular toys before. eBay makes it impossible to communicate with registered users who post "Want it Now" requests, so I thought I'd try this message forum, to see if I can find the person who might be looking for these toys. They are 12 to 14 inches tall, pretty good condition. If anyone out there is the person who posted the "Want it Now" on eBay, or if you're just interested, please drop me a note at anne@evalu8.org and I will go to the store, retrieve my Fraggles, photograph them and send you a picture. OBVIOUSLY, I don't want to do all that for no reason, which is why I'm here, instead of eBay!

And best wishes to one and all for the holiday season.

Anne

Foodie

Reaction score
I'm curious to know which fraggles they are. :smirk: I most likely have them though.

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Id like to see them, Are they Hasbro/Tomy/Pedigree/or Sababa? Which characters are they? How much are you selling them for?
Tyler