Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Guys, I'm really very sorry, but we're not giving it out to anyone right now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I wanna read it too, but I think they are keeping it under wraps so they can try to convince the Henson company to use it. I hope that they suceed!
The chances of success, are very slim, as it is very much a company that wil receive nothing from the outside, but like Dr Tooth, we'll keep ourselves armed and not "take no for an answer, and not say no to a dream."

BornBlue

Reaction score
Whatever happened to this script? The last post was a long time ago. Is this posted as fan fiction?

Please let me know! Thanks!

King Prawn

Reaction score
BornBlue said:
Whatever happened to this script? The last post was a long time ago. Is this posted as fan fiction?

Please let me know! Thanks!
That was fan fiction, don't worry although it would have made a great film in my opnion.

BornBlue

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
That was fan fiction, don't worry although it would have made a great film in my opnion.
I know that it was only fan-fiction with a small hope for a film, but I would like to know if it was ever posted to a website. And, if so, what is the link?

Thanks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah yes...

Ah, yes. Our darling Screenplay. Well, the JHC being a stuborn *** of a company will not even glance in our direction, so at present the screenplay is sat on my shelf. BUT, I do have a new plan for this, please hold onto your hats for a while longer...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scoot,

What do you think, could we put one scene on-line?

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
The questian is, which scene? Argument, Layer or the Reading the Letter scene?