Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
...and chunk some cheesecake at them. There's always a spare cheesecake in the fridge. :embarrassed:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehe

We can hold are militia meetings in the middle of the night over a big ol' cheesecake. :big_grin:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think you'd be proven wrong, Zack..... Both of the only Bishônen Pop bands have been on SS, and I believe Chris Kirkpatrick is a very big fan. And if you EVER say something like that again, I will karate chop you into next week!
LadyHyde

WHOA! Too much to comprehend! Too much to comprehend! First off, what was I proving right? Second never said soda bands, I mean pop bands never worked with Muppet characters before, in this case Sesame Street and not the Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie gang, The name of this thread is in which who do you ( you as in "me" or "I") never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets, boy bands are who I never want to see.

Rosie Odonald has been with the Muppets many times and she was listed many times in this thread, therefore I have the right to say I don't like boy bands and not get karate chopped into next week:mad: ...The weeks fly by too fast anyways...

Sorry to be harsh like this, i'm never harsh, i just don't like words being put into my mouth in which to upset someone when it was not the point.:sympathy:

Zachary,

foofoocakes

Reaction score
My Picks
1.) Pee Wee Herman:eek:
2.) Hugh Heffner:embarrassed:
3.) Charles Manson:boo:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Marilyn Manson
Eminem
George Clooney
The Olsen Twins
The Osbournes
Anna Nicole Smith
The Power Rangers

Manda has spoken, and thus shall it be. :stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I'm sorry...I thought this was in the "who WOULD you like to see.." thread.

Manson - Lord, that would be the funniest thing ever..

Manson: guuuuhhh THIS ISN'T ME, I'M NOT MECHANICAL
Muppets: THIS ISN'T US, WE AREN'T PUPPETS

*Break into Reflecting God*

LOL!

Eminem - I agree. There is no potential there IMO.

-Matt

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
What did she do???
I was actually on her show once, dressed up in the scarecrow costume from wizard of OZ, we scared the quintuplets and she kicked us off. She never even talked to us in rehearsal or after the show. She didnt even pop her head in the dressing room, and she even played the segment twice. she doesnt have much respect for the disney characters either when she performs at disney... she acts as if these performers are beneath her. I met a lot of stars, and she was the worst

Kye

Reaction score
I Hereby initiate the Association Against The Golden Girls And Its supporters. We shall call ourselves the Unwrinkled Front

From this point on any mention of estelle getty is considered treason!

:grouchy:

Talk of betty whites St. Olaf stories will be interpreted as hostile

watching any show where rue mclanihan is sexually active is not only hazerdous to your own health, but a punishable offense!

And anyone ... I repeat anyone who utters the words Bea and Arthur in the same sentance from this point on will be stoned...(no, i mean with rocks)

So join me!

Join the revolution!

Join the Unwrinkled Front:cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oooooooooh man, ya done it now! I'd check the General Discussion forum if I were you BUCKO!

-Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kye

I've heard that many stars are like that. It is also well known that Rosie took the TV gig so she could spend most of her time with her family. That doesn't excuse her behavior, but maybe explains it. I didn't read anything where she was directly rude, just aloof. I’ve heard other stories about her, but you never know. It could have been a hectic day for her. I never found her that nice person that everyone else saw. She always seemed troubled to me. I still enjoy her - as long as she's not singing!

Who have you worked with that you especially liked and how was working with them?:confused: