Who collects Autographs?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Just curious who else has a muppet related autograph collection?

I just started an autograph collection... i love framing them up nicely and displaying them...makes me feel all warm inside...lol

So far i have:

frank oz
jason segal
amy adams
bill barretta
charles grodin

i want to have a whole wall of them in my muppet room! lol

cc

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow! How did you get those? I recently sent Mr. Spinney a letter. Hopefully he will reply back! :wisdom:

galagr

Reaction score
I recently sent a letter to Bill Barretta and Caroll Spinney. Hope to get a reply soon!

galagr

Reaction score
I'll tell if I get anything back. I'm not sure about Carroll, though. He's always kinda been on/off with his fan mail......................

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I have Frank Oz's on my wall next to a picture of Jim Henson. :smile: I did send a letter to Jerry Nelson but unfortunately he passed the month I sent the fan letter. I still want to get Dave Golez and Steve Whitmire's. I got Frank's from the Sesame Workshop address, I know that Dave only did Sesame in 1992 and was more of a Muppet performer and I'm not sure if Steve does much of Ernie now a days. Anyone know of the current Muppet Studios LLC address or should I just use the Disney Address?

You know the strangest thing about getting autographs was I used to get autographs all the time as a kid but now it's tough because if it's an agency address, it would be unsolicited mail. Plus if you go to Comic Con, you would have to pay for autographs but I'm glad it's not that way for Muppeteers. :smile: