Who are the top 5 posters?

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I AM WORTHY TO BE COUNTED!
:confused: ...wait a sec, Beau, what am I worthy of being counted as? hm. meh, whatever.
Don't ask that kind of confusing questian at this confusing time in the morning.

*enter yawn stage left*

You are *yawn* willing to be coutned as *yawn* as *yawn* bed time now....

Whatever

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
:confused: ...wait a sec, Beau, what am I worthy of being counted as? hm. meh, whatever.
No, you can't be counted as Whatever, that's me!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't even think I am in the top 1,000!

Hangs head.......I'm a bad muppet fan!

christyb

Reaction score
No you're not. You are just one of the lucky few that have a life. Ahhh, I remember those days.....

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hahahahaha.............Yeah husbands do seem to take up alot of time these days...LOL

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
That's like a jillion times better than me. I got bumped all the way to the third page.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Remeber guys: Post counts do not count!

Wait...that didn't make much sence...

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I don't mind being so far from the top, and I'm okay with not being a senior member anymore. It's just that I put thought, time, and effort into most of my posts here, and when a bunch were deleted, it was like I had wasted my time. I'm pretty much over it now, but I wasn't posting much for a while after because I was afraid I'd get into some other thread that would go the way of the dodo, and I'd be back to square one yet again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I lkost about a thousand posts too, you know, but you just have to remeber they wern't lost. They were wrtitten to make a person lugh/help a person through something,whatever reason they were posted, they'd been seen/read/used (not wasted) and That is what matters. Not post count. If my post count dropped to 0 I'd be back on here tomorrow, working my way back up, not becasue I care about posts, but because it's a palce I love.