Who appeared in Lesley Ann Warren's Closing Number

kathy26

Reaction score
Quick Question I was watching the Closing Number of Lesley Ann Warren and Link singing Last Dance and I have to know who join her at the end I saw 2 koozebaines,and Annie Sue but who else was in it cause I thought I saw Floyd Pepper there as well

jobi71

Reaction score
Quick Question I was watching the Closing Number of Lesley Ann Warren and Link singing Last Dance and I have to know who join her at the end I saw 2 koozebaines,and Annie Sue but who else was in it cause I thought I saw Floyd Pepper there as well
From what I can see the other characters in the sketch (and I use my own names/descriptions for some of the what nots, but I think one can figure out who I mean). The Pig Bartender (who does not dance). At the bar pre-dance: The Camisole Chorus Girl (from Statler and Waldorf's Vaudeville Show number) redressed in a long platinum wig and Annie Sue. At the bar mid song: The Svengali Whatnot dressed as a Pirate and a whatnot that looks like a cousin of Slim Whitman? It is the same nose, hair and outfit but a different head shape. All four of these characters join the dancing as do the Male and Female Koozebanians, Janice and Floyd. What is a bit odd is Janice and Floyd are on opposite sides of the dance floor. They either are dancing with other characters or practicing social distance dancing. Floyd also doesn't come quite into the scene. Perhaps the performer couldn't raise him up to the height of the other characters? Whatever the situation he is much lower and less animated than the others. I hope this helps. I, too, like to note what characters appear as background or chorus members in production numbers. Especially if it is a mix of main, supporting, whatnots and frackles etc.

Edited to add: At the end of Copacabana from the Liza Minnelli episode - when the club has become a disco - the dancers include several whatnots (some from the earlier part of the number and some additional ones) as well as Annie Sue, Janice and (the real) Slim Wilson albeit with shades. The lesson is Annie Sue and Janice really like their disco.

Last edited: