Which performer should get a documentary next?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I would also really adore a doc on Steve's work since taking over Kermit. I know it was a difficult process for him, but as we know, he's fully grown into the role and continues the legacy and integrity of the character.

Title suggestion (if a bit obvious) - Bein' Green :smile:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I would absolutely watch a Steve Whitmire:shifty: or Richard Hunt:wink: documentary, but a Jerry Nelson:sing: , Frank Oz:embarrassed: , or Dave Goelz:concern: documentaries would be very great, too.

Avilos

Reaction score
Funny, I am just reading this thread today and as I read it every idea I had I would see was already suggested BUT ONE....

I think there is another story to tell, the affect the Muppets has had on all of us in our lives. A documentary about the fans.

It could focus on a number of us. Individual stories and the fan community as a whole. In fact this is something that could be started by us.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well we do have Kevin Clash Documentary and the one about about Carol Spinney will be coming soon.
But there might be more Documentaries about the muppet performers in the Future so we all always have something to renember them by after they are long gone.

All though I do some ideas which ones should have a documentary after Keving Clash and Carol Spinney.
Mine will their charaters talk about their puppeteers a little bit!

A Fran Brill one will be an honner because she has a long history of working with the muppets and she was the first woman puppeteer who was hired by Jim Henaon.
Plus she works with the other muppet performers like when she and Kevin are performing Elmo and Zoe on Sesame street, Ace Yu and Colleen Barker in Dog city and so on.

A Jerry Nelson one should be a good one because he a big history with the muppets and thing that happened to him before that.
I think it would be nice if some of his characters like Robin the Frog, Floyd Pepper, Gobo Fraggle, Emmite Otter and Lew Zealand talk about their performer.
Of course I would love to hear more of Jerry talk about Fraggle Rock and his teamwork withe Richard Hunt.

A frank Oz one will work too and since work Jim Henson and the muppets we can see what his life was life and learn more about his Friendship with Jim Henson because they were Bert and Ernie on Sesame street and Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear along with miss Piggy.
But not only that he also tell people about life a film director.

A Dave Goelz one should be good about his childhood with puppets along with his first work place before he became one of our beloved Muppeteers.
So there are more things then that also!

A Steve Whitmire one might be great because he had been Internet the muppets since he was a kid plus he did a lot of stuff with the muppets for years now and doing Kermit the Frog ever since the year of 1990 which is the year that Jim Henson Died on May 16,1990.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now that Caroll is getting one, I think maybe perhaps the next documentary should go to Jerry Nelson, he's probably one of the more versatile, and celebrated of the original Muppeteers.

One with Frank Oz might be iffy.