• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Which Muppet Are You? quiz

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I got The Great Gonzo:concern:. I always knew I was a werido

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I got Kermit, since I am very good at Math and English. You heard me, I got the frog (space frog).

Kermit the Frog - 100%
Rowlf the Dog - 88%
Fozzie Bear - 88%
The Swedish Chef - 88% (Bork! Bork! Bork!)
Pepe - 75% (So, I passed the quiz, ho'okay?
Robin the Frog - 75% (Why me? Why did I only get that much. That's just not enough.)
The Great Gonzo - 63% (WHAT? I am definetely as weird as Gonzo)
Miss Piggy - 50% (WHAT? MOI SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN THIS. HMPH!
Janice - 50% (Like, okay, that's fine with me.)
Rizzo the Rat - 50% (WHAT? That's not fair!)
Stratler & Waldolf - 38% (Okay! I admit I am not a huge fan of critizing stuff.)
Animal - 38%
Sam the Eagle - 38%
Sweetums - 25%

RaggMopp1987

Reaction score
You Scored as Janice
Mellow and easy-going, you get along with almost everyone! You have a lot of friends, but it doesn't really bother you if people don't like you! Fer sure, rully!

The Great Gonzo :concern:
88%
Janice :flirt:
88%
Rowlf the Dog :sympathy:
75%
Statler and Waldorf :sleep::boo:
63%
Miss Piggy :mad:
63%
Fozzie Bear :embarrassed:
63%
Robin the Frog :smile: (had to use Kermit emote since there's not one for Robin)
38%
The Swedish Chef :hungry:
38%
Rizzo the Rat :shifty:
38%
Pepe :rolleyes:
38%
Kermit the Frog :smile:
38%
Sweetums :grr:
25%
Sam the Eagle :attitude:
25%
Animal :halo:
25%

So technically I'm tied with Janice and Gonzo. That's, like, rully cool man! Fer sure! :flirt: