Reaction score
I was really excited to be able to take this quiz. My results were:
Wembly
Boober
Mokey
Gobo
Traveling Matt
Red
The results didn't surprise me. I've always been able to relate most with Wembly.

Whatever

Reaction score
1. Mokey
2. Boober
3. Travelling Matt
4. Gobo
5. Red
6. Wembly

I thought Travelling Matt would be after Mokey. I never expected Boober. I do think I'm like Mokey, though. Na ja. So ist das manchmal.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Here's me:

1. Mokey
2. Boober
3. Traveling Matt
4. Gobo
5. Red
6. Wembley

Figured I'd get either Boober or Mokey as #1, though I think Traveling Matt and Gobo should be reversed, as well as Wembly and Red....fun quiz!!

Whatever

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Here's me:

1. Mokey
2. Boober
3. Traveling Matt
4. Gobo
5. Red
6. Wembley

Figured I'd get either Boober or Mokey as #1, though I think Traveling Matt and Gobo should be reversed, as well as Wembly and Red....fun quiz!!
You got the same results I did! Reading through this thread, I don't think the quiz is very accurate.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Whatever said:
You got the same results I did! Reading through this thread, I don't think the quiz is very accurate.
There do seem to be ALOT of Mokey-minded people, not that its a bad thing, of course...maybe the person who made the quiz was a Mokey-minded individual...
:wink::smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
There do seem to be ALOT of Mokey-minded people, not that its a bad thing, of course...maybe the person who made the quiz was a Mokey-minded individual...
:wink::smile:
It seems like a big coincidence that we both got the same list in the exact same order.

marklungo

Reaction score
I just took the test. My results:

1. Mokey
2. Traveling Matt
3. Boober
4. Gobo
5. Wembley
6. Red

I'm glad that Mokey was #1, because she's my favorite, :big_grin: but I'm surprises that Red ranked so low, bwcause she's my second favorite. :excited:

P.S. Any chance that someone might create a Mokey smilie in the near future?