Which celebrity would you go out with?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I would date Chris Farley, most definitely...and perhaps Steve Carell...and maybe John Cowsill. All at different times, of course.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'd probely go out with Robert Plant, the lead singer -and the guy how plays the harmonica- of Led Zeppelin. He's gettin' on a bit now, but in his hayday, back in the 70's, he was pretty.:flirt: (Yum)

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I can't think of a lot of male celebrities, but the guy (James... Rodnay or something like that) who plays Shawn Spencer from Psyche is absolutely hot! :flirt: If only I had a poster of him instead of these pull-out posters of Zac & Cody and the Zac guy from HMS and Aly & AJ. (Not that I don't like them, but I prefer to hang up someone who's definitely worth hanging. Boy, there wasn't a single non-morbid word in that sentence! :crazy: )

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat

muppetsforever

Reaction score
Grrrrrrowl

There is only one celeb I could ever be involved with.........

:flirt: Drew Carey:flirt:

:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
muppetsforever said:
There is only one celeb I could ever be involved with.........

:flirt: Drew Carey:flirt:

:wink:
Ah yes: big chap with big glasses and short hair, has a thing for strippers? I've heard of him...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I WOULD say Leah Remeny (sp) from King of Queens, but considering she's a Scientologist... and married, the first stops me more than the latter, nyeh... uh uh.

I WOULD love to go out with both Puffy Ami Yumi.... They are just SOOOOOO hot.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think I'd like to go out with Madonna but she's considerably older than me, so perhaps we'd just have to be friends with me.

Besides, we all know Ewan McGregor's the one for me. Oh and Leonardo DiCaprio. And Shawn Pyfrom from Desperate Housewives.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, let's see. The top one on my list right now is Eva Longoria. But there's just something about a woman who's got the girl next door quality. I'm not sure who that would be, maybe Katie Holmes. She has low standards when it comes to men. I dunno, give me a woman, and I'll be happy ;-)

Daniel

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Love your avatar, Teheheman. That show is a work of art. :smile:

Oh, and I'd like to add Jim Carrey or Bob Zmuda to my list.