Which busts will you get?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Which ones will I buy?

Musts for me are the main characters: Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Rowlf and Scooter. I will try to collect as many EM characters as I am able, but I will start with musts Animal, Janice and possibly Dr. Teeth.

That leaves Zoot, (Floyd is not included for some reason), Statler, Waldorf, Beauregard, Crazy Harry, Beaker, Bunsen, Sam, The Swedish Chef, Lew Zeland and Link. I will aquire them in that order if I sell all by blood or a kidney on Ebay. I really hope they include Floyd in the series and I'd rather have Rizzo instead of Link, but these things look amazing as is!

CraigD

Reaction score
I'll probably just end up getting my favourite characters. So Rowlf, Kermit, Beaker, Fozzie, Scooter and Sam would be definates, but I'd love to get the whole line. They're amazingly good.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm....who would I get? I have no idea . . . possibly who is in my screen name and avatar.

Of COURSE.

:big_grin:

Even though I have no idea what she looks like---but she's without a doubt my #1, and Sam is #2.

After that we'll just have to see, cause I ain't got no income anymore after April 30th. . . :frown:

Unless, like Rowlf and Kermit say, "Somethin' better comes along" (and I have faith it will).

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Definitely Animal, my fave. I'll probably also get Zoot. Them if I have some added cash (or some nice friends at X-Mas) I'll try to get Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry, Sam the Eagle and/or Beaker. Of course, if I could get 'em all, I'd do that.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am going to get them all. They are far too cool to pass on, and I know my mentality. When I have one or two I won't be satisifed until the whole collection is on a shelf in my office.

Can't wait to see them come out...

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I'm gonna be sooo poor!

Drtooth

Reaction score
If (and that's the big If) I had the money to buy a Bust, and If I had some where nice to put it, I'd get Link Hogthrob. Why, Link Hogthrob? BECAUSE NO ONE EXPECTS LINK HOGTHROB!!! MMMWAAAA HAHAHAHAH!!! Or maybe Beaker.

Emmy1500

Reaction score
These busts look really cool, but with everything else I collect I just can't afford them.

As it is I'll be lucky to juggle enough money to afford all of the muppet figures.

If I could get rid of something else I collect then I'd have more money but I really like everything I collect.

As it is now I collect:

Star Wars figures and vehicles
Spiderman movie figures
Spiderman classics
Mcfarlane Sportspicks
Scooby Doo figures(5 " posable not bendies)

And I will be collecting:

Marvel Legends
6" BOTP figures from diamond select
Year without a santa claus figures from pallisades( If they ever show up here in Canada)

And of course the muppet figures from pallisades.

As you can see I collect way too much, but I guess I'm just a 28 year old kid that never grew up and I love all of these toys. I still have all my toys from when I was younger. Well at least the ones that survived. :smile:

TTYL

Cory