Which Beatle is Floyd Pepper supposed to be?

los

Reaction score
I know Floyd's last name and iconic jacket are influenced by the Beatles; so is he more of a John, Paul, Ringo, George or none of the above?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
He's not based on any exact one member of the Beatles. His look and name are just based off the album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

I don't really think his personality is like any of them really. Maybe a little closer to Paul, but not much.

snichols1973

Reaction score
While Floyd is a left-handed bass guitar player, he has been known to have a sharp, sarcastic sense of humor every now and then, which is a bit reminiscent of John's wittiness.

A battle of the egos often occurs when Floyd and Miss Piggy are performing together on stage, and he likes to poke fun at Piggy's airs and graces.

In TMS ep. 123, Floyd and the EM plan to quit the show because they've grown a bit tired of the opening theme, which Floyd perceives to be "embarrassingly square".

:sing:: Kermit, you are talking to Floyd Pepper, the hippest of the hip! I mean I have a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy!

Floyd offers to play his latest composition, "Fugue for Froggy", but Kermit isn't too pleased with it, and the band walks out at the end, leaving Rowlf to play the end theme by himself on piano.