Where's Waldorf on Celebrating Dave Goelz?

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Where's Waldorf on Celebrating Dave Goelz

Where's Waldorf on Celebrating Dave Goelz? Dave Goelz Proformed him too? :confused:

P

Princeton

Waldorf was indeed played by Jim, but after his death Dave took over. Personally, I wouldn't consider Waldorf to be a Dave character because he hasn't performed him for that long and it seems that he doesn't try to stay true to Jim's voice for him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Those characters which appear in that header are the ones originally performed by Dave, not any that he took over for later. Dave's responsible for the creation of the personality of the characters shown. That's the difference.

He is awesome with Waldorf!

King Jim

Reaction score
Its like when Steve Whitmire took Kermit after Jim Henson died. Plus Beaker, when Richird Hunt died.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Back during Dave's birthday there was a special menu header atop the homepage of Muppet Central. It had a picture of Dave's head and all his original characters, and this thread came up asking why Waldorf, who he took over after Jim died, wasn't on the header. That's all.

Reaction score
I will write Kevin Clash a third letter and send a Christmas card along with it. I hope he will write me back, although I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree. Dave is more famous for :concern: :confused: Zoot and Beauregard. He only replaced Henson when performing :sleep: . Though on the other hand, I've noticed Kermit and Beaker on the Steve Whitmire menu. Maybe it would have been a good idea to include Waldorf on Dave's menu.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Remember only 7 characters can go in the menu with Dave. I would not count Waldorf in Dave's top 7 characters, although he is a good Dave character.