Where's the love for Rocky and Bullwinkle?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's a link to the new series, complete with trailer.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/interne...dventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-157790.html

I like how Tara Strong is voicing Rocky. And the animation has a level of fluidity similar to The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show on Netflix. However, Scott Fellows is executive producing, but it feels more Fairly Oddparents and less Johnny Test.

Also, this new show could air later on Universal Kids, seeing as how other shows DW made for NF did, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tara's Rocky sound so much like June, right down to the very slightest bit of rasp that Rocky had later on.

With that being said, I see there's still some of the spirit of Rocky and Bullwinkle in the overall humor, the show itself feels too exciting for Rocky and Bullwinkle.

And it's interesting how they're bringing them up with the times though - I nearly fell out of my chair when Bullwinkle said, "Agree to disagree." Sounds like he's somehow made his way to MC in the past.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a link to the new series, complete with trailer.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/interne...dventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-157790.html

I like how Tara Strong is voicing Rocky. And the animation has a level of fluidity similar to The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show on Netflix. However, Scott Fellows is executive producing, but it feels more Fairly Oddparents and less Johnny Test.

Also, this new show could air later on Universal Kids, seeing as how other shows DW made for NF did, too.
Wow, this actually looks pretty good. The agree to disagree joke was pretty hilarious, and everyone seems very in character. The humor does feel very reminiscent of old Fairly Odd Parents, which is awesome. Darren Norris is the perfect choice for the narrator.

Tara's Rocky sound so much like June, right down to the very slightest bit of rasp that Rocky had later on.
The world would be a much poorer place without Tara Strong. At first when I heard Natasha's voice I could've sworn it was Grey DeLisle, but apparently it's not.

Now that Peabody and Sherman's show has ended, I wonder if they'll appear at all. Same for Dudley Do-Right. Would be interesting to see if the writers could pull off completely new segments and characters, or even have characters from other Jay Ward/Bill Scott shows.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I don't know. It may just be the fact that the trailer led off with two underwear gags, but it doesn't feel like Rocky and Bullwinkle to me. And why'd they replace Tom Kenny as Bullwinkle?

But, then again, I don't have Amazon Prime, so there's no point harping on about a show I'll never get to see.

On the upside, a new show on the way means they've gotten around to rereleasing the original series DVD sets! No more dealing with people wanting you to shell out 80 bucks for their used copy!