Where to Buy some good Puppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have posted in this section before about some of my puppetering, and the time and oppretunity has come where I may be able to start another Puppet Ministry.
The church I'm attening has a really nice puppet stage, but no puppets. I have a general idea of what kind of puppets I want, but I'm having no luck finding what I'm looking for.

Here is kind of an idea of what I am looking for.

I have seen differnt colered puppets (orange, green, blue) they are boy and girl half-body puppets. They kind of look like Muppet Whatnots but there not. I think they come from the same company that build the Ralph and Elmer puppets, if anyone knows who they are.
I'm also looking for some half body normal looking boys and girls puppets, or a family of puppets(Mom,dad, brother,sister) Just something to kind of get started.
Throw in a couple of monsters or animals just for the fun of it, and I'll be all set. Any help or any ideas would be greatly needed.

Thanks,
Dwayne

wes

Reaction score
check these: My site these are my cross eyed kids I make then all colors!

but i can also fix what you want!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
check these: My site these are my cross eyed kids I make then all colors!

but i can also fix what you want!
Wow i like these the price is a little high do i get a Muppet Central discount?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The old adage is true...you get what you pay for. $100 is actually a very good price for decent moving mouth hand puppet.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Your right and after looking at the puppets again, I realize what i had said was kind of rude, and putting down some very well made puppets. I would really love to have all of them, but just don't have the money. The Puppets wess has are wonderful looking and in all honesty they are the kind of puppets i was thinking about. So I want to say that if I upset you with my stupid remarks about the price forgive me. Your puppets are really totaly worth the price.

I sometimes forget how expenseve puppets can be, and I think I have looked at just about every web site that sells puppets, and seen prices from $20 to $400 and I was kind of over whelmed with my options. In fact I'm still not 100% on what I'm going to buy, but I do know I'm only going to be getting one, and I want it to be a boy puppet. Now if I can just figure out who to buy from I would be set.

wes

Reaction score
Dawyne,

I know you meant no harm in it! I'm a Childrens pastor and a Puppet director I'm always looking for a deal or a discount to make my budget go farther But sometimes you can't.

NO pressure in buying from me! I would love it. I'm here to help if you need it.

Oh and Thanks Andrew for the very kind words, You've always been very helpful!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Wes I'm sure that there are some things i could learn from you and the things you have been through. How long have you been building your puppets?

wes

Reaction score
since i was 12, but last past 4 years i really ramped it up!